Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Resolution

I finally thought of my resolution, this is going to be a tough one. 

I resolve to post something on this blog everyday! 

So far so good, I posted yesterday and here I am again posting today.

I suppose I should write a little more. Let's see I was up at 0500 exchanging text messages with Margeaux. Power lounged a little longer in bed then moved to the couch to finish my book, finished reading about 0900, yay, it's due back to the library on Monday. Had a little snack then received a text from Amy asking if I wanted to meet at Hell's Kitchen for breakfast.  

Met Amy, Loafy, Hannah and Margeaux at 11:30 had a wonderful, leisurely breakfast. Got back home around 1430. Fed Lash, let him run around the back yard, now it's time to get ready for the Cold Hard Cash bonspiel. We have a 1800 draw time which I am happy about. My big breakfast should last until after the game at which time we get dinner. I plan to make it an early night as I'm still battling the cold I caught. I'm much better today but still tired and have a stuffy head. I'll try to rest up tonight so I can party hardy tomorrow night. 

That's all folks...

No comments: