Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

Whew, almost missed my post. Ok, today's my birthday, I'm 46 hmmm can't think of anything rhymes with 46...it's kind of an odd age. I slept late which everyone should do on their b'day. I drank lots of coffee this morning. Met MJ for lunch, Thank You!

I curled at 5 pm and we won tonight! What a surprise! The team we played was/is much better than we are but they did not play so well and we did, YAY! Had several friends come up to the club tonight to help celebrate my b'day, that was really nice. Thanks!

That's about it! I had many other things floating around my head to write about today, but the beer is getting in the way so I'll write about them another day.

Peace, and thanks again to everyone for coming out for my b'day.

love ya!

No comments: