Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cruising Blogs

One of my favorite things to do is cruise other peoples blogs. What I do is hit the "next blog" button and see what comes up. Today's blogs of note are:
Embrace Sweets, dedicated to organic and healthy sweets
Cinema Tarzan, movie reviews by Tarzan
Cy draws, drawings, mostly pencil
Izzah Hazibah Hab a young girls life in Brunei
Ambition Bliss has wonderful inauguration photos
Sarah Dungan, Trend Scanner, Hey I'm Cay are all blogs I stopped on to check out.

I love checking out the design, color, layout, photos, animation etc. I like the ones with music that plays, I'm going to figure out how to do that. Lots of artists post their music, photos, drawings, poetry, its wonderful.

It gives me a glimpse into the lives of other people, their thoughts, ideas, beliefs it allows me the opportunity to discover and understand what is happening around the world.

No comments: