Thursday, August 7, 2008

Just plan busy

Wow, it's been a while since I have written anything on this blog. I have been super busy. Work is crazy insane, every time I think I'm catching up on my caseload another pile is put on my desk. 

I'm booked through the end of the month. I leave tomorrow to head "up North" to ride in the Mesabi Trail ride tour on Saturday.  We plan to do at least 60 miles, I'm hoping for 100 but I guess we'll wait and see. Sunday I have a 40th birthday party to attend, I'm happy my friends are starting to catch up with me. Monday is yoga, Tuesday I meet Julio out for happy hour, Wednesday is MTB riding and Friday I leave for viva Las Vegas for 11 days.  I have a convention to attend August 16-22 then 4 days to myself.  Kathy and Shirley are driving over from SD on the 22nd to meet me, they'll stay until Monday. Rhory and Diane are flying out on the 24th and will be there until Wednesday.  So we plan to all whoop it up together on the 24th. I have about 1000 things to do before I can leave and as you can see very little time to get it done.  I should probably stay home this weekend but who can give up an opportunity to ride their bike? I had planned to do the Ore 2 Shore MTB race in Michigan but opted for the Mesabi Trail ride. 

OK, my body is telling me it is super tired and I have a lot of things to do before I leave in the morning so I am off to snooze land. 

G'nite

No comments: