Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pond Goddess

Knocked the dust off the ol' golf clubs today.  Met MJ out for 9 holes after work. I can't say it was the worst game of golf I've ever played but it certainly was not the best.  We did have a fun time though, which is the only reason I play. 

Let's see... I had two WTF holes, fed the Pond Goddess twice, shot par on one hole and could count strokes using only one hand on the rest of the holes. If I had not fed the Pond Goddess on the ninth hole I would have shot par on that one too.  Had to shoot around ducks on the eighth hole, they always intimidate me, if it had been geese no problem, they're big they can take a hit.  But the Mallards are little things and there were babies too, so the eighth hole was one of the WTF holes. 

I know golf is not my game and I'll never be very good at it but I like to play, I get to be outside and socialize with my peeps and I always get my moneys worth ;)

Now that I've finally swung my clubs I'm ready for the tournament I'm playing in on August 4th. We have our title to defend doncha know. 

No comments: