Monday, July 21, 2008

Quiet

It's funny, one of the things I treasure most is my quiet time, my personal time in space. Yes, I mean in space. Most people who I spend time with think I'm hyper, chatty, a social butterfly, always on the move and that's true however I spend most of my time by myself. The reason I go out with people is to be social, chatty and interact with people. I have had more relationships end because the person I'm with realizes that I am not the party girl. I need no stimulus, noise, TV, radio, I am perfectly content with complete silence.  I can spend hours in my yard, reading, sitting at the lake, just being alone.  This can cause people to think something is wrong. Are you mad? Are you sad? No. I just like being quiet.  I like to allow my mind to wander...

No comments: