Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Octuplets'

Something about this story disturbs me, a 33-year-old single mother, already had six children ages 2 to 7 when she gave birth to her octuplets (8 babies) on January 26, 2009. Nadya Suleman gave birth to six boys and two girls a week ago. How did this happen? Humans are not supposed to have litters. The woman had embryos implanted, who in their right mind would do such a thing? And what doctor would go along with it? There is something wrong here. She already has 6 children, how on earth can she take care of them? She obviously doesn't work for a living, there is no way you could hold down a job and have that many babies, you would be pregnant all the time.

Today I read that this woman is being "deluged" with deals, book deals, TV shows and other business proposals and to top it all off she has hired a spokeswoman! WTF? OK, did someone forget to tell her that there is a problem with the economy? I try very hard not to judge people, except politicians and religious leader, but sometimes the things people do just amaze me. I am just blown away by this story. Who is going to care for these little babies, there are 8 of them! Plus the other 6 at home. Fourteen children and she is only 33-years-old. I can tell this is going to be one of those stories I'm going to get obsessed with it.

No comments: