Tuesday, February 17, 2009

GoGirl

Simply put, GoGirl is the way to stand up to crowded, disgusting, distant or non-existent bathrooms. It’s a female urination device (sometimes called a FUD) that allows you to pee while standing up. It’s neat. It’s discrete. It’s hygienic.

GoGirl is made with medical grade silicone and easily fits in your purse, pocket or glove box. You can dispose of it after use or clean and reuse it as you like. Now that sounds kinda nasty to me but I love the concept. I can't tell ya how many times I've had to pee in some not so nice places. With GoGirl I would not have to worry.

The best part is; they're cheap only $4.99 each or 3 for $11.99 that's less than a latte. I've already put in an order for a three pack. What the hell, I'll toss them in the car and who knows, it sure beats having to pee in a nasty port-a-potty. Maybe if I practice I can write my name in the snow some day :o

No comments: