Monday, February 15, 2010

Packing

This is my least favorite thing about traveling; I hate to pack! I'm sitting here waiting to rinse the color out of my hair so I'm trying to figure out what to bring with. I just finished checking the weather and it looks like we're going to have some really nice weather while in Seattle and Vancouver, mid to upper 50's. That helps with my decision making process, no parka and mukluks.

This is the only day I have to get packed as tomorrow I work all day, have errands to run after work and curl at 7 PM. My flight leaves at 9:30 Wednesday morning so there's not much time before I need to be on the road to the airport. Which reminds me I need to see if I can change seats; at this point I'm stuck in row 31, it sure would be nice to get a seat closer to the front of the plane.

Fifteen more minutes 'till rinse time and I think I hear the buzzer on the washing machine. As soon as my clothes are dry I can start packing. OK, better get my clothes in the dryer...

No comments: