Saturday, February 13, 2010

ASUS Eee PC Netbook

Posting live from my new ASUS Eee PC Netbook . I just spent the past hour trying to figure out how to use this. Not only am I dealing with a small keyboard but I'm also going from a Mac to a PC, I sure wish I was more computer literate.

It took me a super long time at the store to decide on which Netbook to purchase, I really don't know much about them. I only knew that I do not want to be carting my Mac powerbook around the country and a Netbook looked like the perfect solution. I narrowed down the choices to 3 netbooks, they all had the same features/functions so it was a matter of personal preference. All things created equal I made my decision based on color. As the man was going to get my netbook of choice I ran into my nephews girlfriend who works at the store and is a bit of a computer geek. She highly recommended the netbook I had chosen so I feel good about my decision.

It has a built in webcam so I can have the added fun of making video and talking online with family and friends. Although after viewing what I look like on video I might rethink it.

Best of all this netbook fits perfectly in my backpack, now I'm set for my upcoming adventure!

No comments: