Friday, March 6, 2009

Laugh Out Loud

I have to say thank you to the guy who was driving the big ass white SUV down the avenue today. He made me laugh out loud. The snow has been melting all day and there are puddles everywhere. Well I'm driving down the avenue heading to the Interstate and this SUV in front of me swerves to the right hand lane. At first I thought "what the hell, is there something in the street?" But then I realize he swerved over there so that he could plow through a huge puddle of water in the street. The water went everywhere, a huge stream of it. He did it intentionally, made me laugh right out loud. The only thing better would have been if someone was walking down the sidewalk at that exact moment; they would have been soaked. Except of course if the person was me ;)

This ranked right up there with Lashley's adventure this morning, he was so happy when he discovered the big mud puddle in the backyard. The mucky sod; now he needs a bath but I think I'll wait until the yard dries out a bit. He will just keep getting muddy. I should put a little t-shirt on him, that's what I used to do with Ayla and Tasha. It doesn't keep them dry but it keeps the mud off.

Welcome to Spring in Minnesota!

No comments: