Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ready to Ride

Heading to Duluth tomorrow, the MS150 bike tour is this Saturday and Sunday, I sure hope I am ready for it.  RRC is giving MA and I a ride to Proctor/Duluth on Friday then MA and I will do the ride together. I have not been on my bike all week.  Had planned to ride Wednesday with the Penn Cycle women but the ride was called off because of bad weather.  I went to yoga instead and actually I think it was better for me.  We did a lot of calming poses.  

Anyway, as I was saying I'm heading to Duluth tomorrow for the ride.  I still have not packed and cannot decide on what to bring.  The weather forecast is 50% chance of rain on Saturday and 30% chance of rain on Sunday but this is Minnesota, we can expect anything.  Guess I'll decide in the morning.  RRC and I will be going to Pizza Luce Friday evening for dinner, it's one of my favorite places to eat. MMMMMM I can taste the garlic already. 

Went to the Science Museum tonight, went by myself I kinda like going alone, I get to spend as much time as I want with the dinosaurs.  I have a thing for pre-historic, history, that sounds weird, pre-historic history hmm. I also saw "The Alps" at the Omnitheater, it was good. Everest is playing at the Omni as well but I can only see one free show per visit so I'm going to try to catch Everest next week.  It ends June 12 so I have to hurry.  The Star Wars exhibit starts June 13 along with "Special Effects" at the Omni, that's going to be fun! 

It's going to be nice riding my bike all weekend, it has been a hectic week at work.  I have a number of cases that have been taxing my brain so it will be great to put it all on the back burner and just ride.  Riding always helps to clear my head. 

Time to catch some zzzzzzzzzz 

ciao,

cm

No comments: