Saturday, January 30, 2010

Free Saturday!

It's not often that I have a free Saturday so it sure was nice to be able to sleep in and just hang out all day. My mom came over and we drank coffee and chatted for about two hours then Rhory's mom came over and visited for about an hour. She took RJ home with her for a couple days and I already miss him :(

I had planned to go to the curling club this afternoon to support the Olympic athletes and then catch Amy and Loafy's broomball games but around 1 PM I got one of my headaches that pretty much ended any plans of going out. It lasted about 6 hours which is kinda long, usually I can get it under control in a couple hours. Not sure what I did but I think maybe moving some furniture around may have caused it. Plus I've been a bit stressed at work lately and haven't been sleeping too good. I'm feeling pretty good right now but it's almost 2030 so I don't think I'll be doing much but reading my book and going to bed. Gotta work in the morning.

I weighed in at 135 lbs this morning, which is 2 pounds less than yesterday. I don't think it has anything to do with the cleansing/detox program I started; I think maybe it's because I did not eat a lot on Friday. I'll see what I weigh tomorrow morning, I've been eating all day today. Made my delicious vegetarian chili this afternoon. I'm already thinking about lunch tomorrow.

Well, now that my headache is gone I think I'll finish a couple chores and go to bed.

G'nite!

No comments: