Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac

I'm not going to give you all of the juicy details; you can read them for yourselves in this article about Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

I think you will find it interesting to learn which members of congress received donations from Fannie Mae; there were at least 354 members on both sides of the house. Pay special attention to #2 on the list as well as 3, 12, 53, 62, 139, 172, 197, 212, 217, 241, and 243. I'm sure you will recognize many more but these were the ones I noticed, I think I found all of the Minnesota representatives, if I'm not mistaken they all took money from Fannie Mae.

And we wonder why this shit happens.

I know we like to blame the present administration for all of this nations troubles but as you can see when it comes to money they all want a piece of the action.
This has been going on since the late 1980's both the Dems and the Repubs get to take the blame on this fiasco.

No comments: