Sunday, May 4, 2008

Nordeast Pubcrawl

Whew, can't believe I survived that! Started the festivities at Psycho Suzi's around 3 PM had food and beverages then off to Mayslacks to meet the rest of the gang and catch a ride to the first stop in our journey. We had a cold frosty one while waiting for our ride. Official start of the Pubcrawl began at Tony Jaros then onto Stasiu's, Gasthof's where I was able to partake in some snuff up my nose. I don't recommend this to everyone but if you're adventurous, go for it! My sinuses were clear the rest of the night! Oops! forgot NE Palace before Gasthofs. On to the strip club next, 22nd Ave Station or as the locals call it the Double Deuce. I swear there were more women with their asses parked around the stage than there were men! The strippers were entertaining but a little haggard. Time to sally forth to Grumphy's, Jimmy's and Shaw's. By this time us old ladies were getting pretty tired/drunk whatever you want to call it. From Shaw's we headed to Knight Cap but found the car on the way and decided to call it a night. A fun time was had by all. I know now that I am truly over 40.

No comments: