Monday, August 27, 2007

My Little Dog Ayla



Tasha is on the left and Ayla is on the right

I can't stop crying, I lost my little dog Ayla on Thursday evening. She has been with me for 15 years! It is just not the same walking into my house. Ayla was the sweetest little Boston Terrier, she loved to run and play fetch. So much energy and so independent, nothing stopped her. Now I have lost both my Boston Terriers, Tasha (13) in May and Ayla on August 23rd. My little dogs had been with me longer than any people, they were the best. Always happy to see me, their little tails waggin and happy looks on their faces. I know they are together once again running around crazy, no more pain, no suffering, just happiness and joy. Lots of snacks and puppy treats.

Peace to my little dogs, thank you for so much laughter, happiness and joy.

No comments: