Sunday, November 25, 2007

Beautiful Day

What a beautiful day! It is not often that we get 50 degree weather in November but today was stellar. I worked a long ass day 0400 until 1450 then cruised home and put on my biking gear. I had a wonderful ride around the lake and back. Yesterday I took out my clunky old mountain bike for a spin. It was fun but I sure did get spoiled by using Anne's Trek fuel dual suspension light weight racing bike. My bike is heavy as hell and has only a front suspension but I loved the ride anyway. Today I took my road bike which was much easier and the weather was warmer than yesterday. I sure am going to miss riding this winter.

After my bike ride I had dinner then ran errands, Home Depot and Cub foods, not much fun but needed activities. I also cleaned the kitchen tonight, YUCK! I still need to wash the floor but I will wait until tomorrow when it is light out. I had the most fantastic time relaxing in the living room with my book, a glass of wine and some candles burning. Yummy.


I think I have a crush on someone...

Stay tuned ladies and gentlemen this could prove to be a fun ride.

Until will meet again...


Carmen Marlot

No comments: