Thursday, November 22, 2007

Catch up

Ok, let's see, Tuesday I curled with the Peterson team, they needed a sub. It was really fun, much higher caliber of players than I have curled with so far. Matt, Neil, and Steve were super nice to me. We played against the Kealy team, they too were awesome curlers. I learned a lot from this game. Afterwards I had beers with some of the players, Kevin and Rita from the Kealy team were great, we drank beer and chatted for quite a while. I gave them my email address and phone number in case they ever need a sub. My team mates left shortly after the game, well Matt played another game.

I saw Kim and Michelle at the club, they are on the same Tuesday night team. That Kim sure does hold my interest, I better stay away from her.

Wednesday I went out with Val and Tara to Pi, Tina formerly from Tina and the B-sides was playing. Julie and her friend Ann Marie met us there. It was a good show and the dancing afterwards was fun. I don't usually like Pi but we had a fun time, I think I need to change my opinion about the place and give it a second chance.

I worked this morning then went to my parents for dinner. If was fun getting together with the family. We all pitched in and got Mom's Christmas tree and decorations up. She was happy about that.

That's all for now, peace and love...

CM

No comments: