Monday, December 10, 2007

Whew, I be busy

Let me clear my throat...joined another curling team on Tuesdays, we kicked some booty! Thursday I started my skiing lessons at Hyland Ski area. It was great fun. Friday I went to the Zoya Women's Christmas party. We started the evening at the Tap and Grill in Maplewood, then on to my aunts house for dessert and games. It is always fun to see my aunts and cousins together. Saturday I went to see the Rollergirls. We started the night at Camp, had some food then off to Station 4 where I found a couple shots of the Doctor, Dr. Magillicutty that is, then off to the roller derby. The half time show was a polka band :) After the Rollergirls we caught the shuttle back to Station 4 and walked two doors down to Innuendo for a drink.

Sunday I had to work at 0600, had a bit of a hangover. After work Mike and I installed new light fixtures in the bathroom and ran a couple errands. Today I ran more errands and finally got my car washed, damn was it a mess. I love the snow but the city uses too much salt on the street.

Right now I am coloring my hair, 367/3RV Black Cherry another 10 minutes and rinse!

December is going to be busy, I have curling on Tuesday and Friday nights and skiing on Thursday nights. I am going to Orchestra Hall on the 19th, the Minneapolis Institute of Art on the 22nd and The Ritz theater on the 27th.

OK, gotta rinse...

No comments: