Friday, October 12, 2007

Rocky Horror Picture Show

Rocky Horror Picture Show. Wednesday night What a fantastic show. Tara, Val, Trisha, Summer, Angie, Karen, Anne Marie, Jody and myself went to the 8 PM show. The show was great! Lots of music, dancing and mayhem. I was the only one who had seen the movie version. The show was at the Ordway theater, well actually the McKnight theater, same building. I am thinking I might try to get to it again. Maybe with a different group of friends.

Thursday it was back to work then I met a woman, Tracy, out for coffee. She seems very nice. It was odd for me, I have not "dated" in a very long time. I don't know if this was actually a date though. We met at the Blue Moon Coffee Cafe and chatted for about an hour. Maybe we will meet again...

Friday was a very busy day at work. I had to finish up all my work so that I am ready to head to Oklahoma. Oklahoma I cannot believe I am off to Oklahoma for two weeks. I have no idea what I will do to keep myself entertained. I hear they have a great fitness center so I am going to take this time work out and get fit.

Thats all for now...

cm

No comments: